Eight years in, the Continuous Diagnostic and Mitigation program has matured and broadened its offerings significantly. The focus now is on deploying a threat intelligence framework for governmentwide use, integrating the AWARE risk-scoring algorithm and rolling out of security orchestration automation and response (SOAR) to automate vulnerability detection and defensive cyber operations. More extensive and sophisticated use of data in dashboards to inform decision-making is also in the plans for the current year. And the CDM program plans to focus on extending the program to the smaller government agencies.
Learn from program executives and agency users what the new capabilities are and how agencies are deploying them.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Deployment plans for the AWARE risk-scoring algorithm
- Automating risk detection and response
- The CDM program’s evolving dashboard ecosystem
- Emerging tech’s role in cyber detection
- How new cybersecurity tools and services can be incorporated into CDM
- Lessons learned (and adjustments made) in the DEFEND rollout
Note: Due to the COVID-19 concerns and current restrictions on large public gatherings, this Summitis being planned as an exclusively online event. Should the public health environment change, an in-person component may be reinstated at a later date. Please check back here for updates.