A broad swath of disparate government agencies are pursuing the common goal of digital transformation. Organizations such as NASA and the Department of Energy seek to leverage powerful digital technologies – cloud computing, automation and robotics, big data analytics, AI, machine learning, the Internet of Things, DevSecOps and others – to advance their primary missions.
Leaders at those agencies are betting that digital transformation will accelerate mission attainment by delivering efficiency, innovation, reliability, streamlined business processes, agile IT infrastructure and data-driven decision making.
Please join FCW for this June 11 briefing and learn about:
- Managing multi-cloud, hybrid cloud environments
- Workforce change management
- Digital transformation case studies
- Developing a cohesive digital strategy at a complex agency
- Challenges and best practices
- Cultivating a culture of innovation
Note: Due to the COVID-19 concerns and current restrictions on large public gatherings, this Briefing is being held as an exclusively online event.