It’s been more than 40 years since the last major revamp of the federal job classification system—before the internet and cell phones, let alone cloud services and data scientists. And in the wake of COVID-19, even employees in long-established roles are being forced to adapt to radically different working environments.
The challenges for federal agencies are massive -- but so too are the opportunities to reimagine roles within the workforce, the systems that support it and the management strategies for maximizing its effectiveness.
After attending this event, you will be able to:
- Identify the security risks that come with increased telework -- and how to mitigate them
- Begin adapting on-prem systems to the new normal
- Address challenges to managing a remote workforce
- Determine which special hiring authorities are appropriate to their needs
- Identify potential opportunities for automation
Note: Due to the COVID-19 concerns and current restrictions on large public gatherings, this Workshop is being planned as an exclusively online event. Should the public health environment change, an in-person component may be reinstated at a later date. Please check back here for updates.