Agencies made considerable progress in improving how their customers and citizens interacted with them by modernizing infrastructure, including hybrid clouds, using agile digital services and emerging technology. But when the pandemic struck early in 2020, the needs rose dramatically with soaring numbers of calls from citizens needing assistance from the IRS, SSA, the SBA and the Department of Labor, to name only a few. In addition, many offices were closed and employees were working remotely. Agencies scrambled to ramp up their ability to cut call wait times and increase online interactions.
At this event, government and industry executives will discuss what has worked in this massive effort and what lessons have been learned to help future responses.
After attending this FCW Workshop, you will come away with an improved ability to:
- Manage digital services across multiple channels
- Employ emerging technologies for better response times
- Improve digital services for the mobile user
- Ramp up security on an enlarged attack surface
- Use data improve service and reduce fraud and identity theft
- Integrate siloed services into flexible digital platforms