Room: Madison B
Public, private, and hybrid cloud environments enable simple, fast provisioning to bring new services online more quickly. On-demand resources and frictionless scalability help you reduce costs. As you continue your journey of IT modernization and digital transformation, hybrid environments enable increased innovation and agility through models like IT-as-a-Service, DevOps, and app-centricity.
In this session, you’ll learn 6 best practices to get the most out of your hybrid environments:
- Enable nimble monitoring of web apps and infrastructure for service owners and other stakeholders across the IT spectrum.
- Deploy complete, business-centric visibility and event management across the entire multisource stack to reduce risk and prioritize resolution by business impact.
- Leverage a single source of truth for application, end-user experience, and infrastructure monitoring to ensure high-quality, high-performance digital services.
- Use capacity management to align resources with demand and prevent waste while maintaining performance and availability.
- Optimize the sizing and placement of workloads based on a clear understanding of cost, performance, and service requirements.
- Collect rich metrics and event data to fuel real-time cloud analytics and machine learning across your dynamic, Multi-Source environment.