Opening Remarks by John Heneghan
Mr. Heneghan serves as Vice President and Account Manager for U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the United States Coast Guard, and the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) programs at CGI Federal. Mr. Heneghan oversees sector operations and is responsible for sector growth and business development strategy. He has led multi-disciplinary, cross-matrixed teams to maximize the value CGI delivers to its DHS clients. Mr. Heneghan has led and/or advised the development of several of CGI’s emerging technology and digital transformation solutions including CGI’s Unify360 hybrid IT management platform, the AgileIQ Suite application lifecycle management and DevOps platform, the AssureIQ continuous diagnostics and mitigation (CDM) platform, Secure Cloud services and several shared service solutions, providing more efficient, cost effective, and user centric services.
Client programs managed under Mr. Heneghan’s leadership include:
- DHS CIO’s enterprise Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)/Web Content Management as a Service (WCMaaS), providing cloud hosting, as well as web and mobile development and code scanning shared service platforms, for DHS public-facing websites.
- DHS Chief Human Capital Officer (CHCO) enterprise shared SaaS solutions including the Performance and Learning Management System (PALMS) and Workers Compensation Management System.
- DHS CDM Program and Credential Management solution to enhance identity and credential access management services across 26 Federal agencies.
- ICE’s Electronic Health Records SaaS platform for unified detainee health service management.
- Core Technology Services at the USCG Operations Systems Center (OSC) to provide engineering; development and maintenance of 50+ mission-essential systems that support USCG vessel tracking, search and rescue, and critical-decision support systems
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) OASIS II Application support contracts supporting mission critical applications including the Consolidated Screening Gateway (CSG), and Service Management Application the Knowledge Management System.
- Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) services for U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) mission-essential programs ACE, LBI, and TECS Mod
- CG-4 and CG-9 logistics, supply chain management, and program support including Fast Response Cutter (FRC), Response Boat Medium (RBM), and National Security Cutter (NSC) logistics support to the APO.
Mr. Heneghan holds a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and a Top Secret clearance.