Team Excellence in Enterprise Architecture Awards
2015 Enterprise Architecture Awards will recognize EA leadership in the following areas:
- Leadership in Enterprise Architecture Driven Results - Government Project, Civilian
- Leadership in Enterprise Architecture Driven Results - Government Project, Defense
- Leadership in Government Transformation using EA - Government Project, Civilian
- Leadership in Government Transformation using EA - Government Project, Defense
- Leadership in Enterprise Architecture Driven Results – Industry
- Leadership in Enterprise Transformation using EA - Industry
ONLY Nominations for Government or Education Programs will be considered.
Submissions should not exceed three (3) pages. Examples of artifacts used or created must also be attached to the submission.
Deadline for Awards Submission is 5:00 PM EST on Monday, October 24, 2016
If you have any questions, contact Cort Coghill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shareable link: https://podio.com/webforms/14982451/1004763
The Selection Committee, made up of FEAC Institute Faculty, Zachman International Leadership and invited industry professionals in “blind evaluations,” will evaluate all submittals for the awards to determine if it has:
- Been implemented with demonstrated results and are actively IN USE (prototypes and pilot projects will not be accepted)
- Solved major business integration problems and/or streamlined processes with measurable outcome results
- Increased productivity and/or saved resources (time, funding, staffing, etc.), coupled to business cases (or Exhibit 300, as applicable)
- Improved the quality, timeliness, and accuracy of services, as applied to a specific government or industry enterprise’s business or mission
- Realized organization-wide results (beyond a limited user group)
- There were more enterprise-wide business and operational focused results beyond better IT or software architectures
- EA artifacts showing points of integration and tie into the business case narrative are given more weight in evaluation than those that do not.
Note: Cloud, Data Center and SOA submissions will only be considered as contextually presented in HOW it used the EA discipline to plan for enterprise transition.
The Selection Committee will NOT consider software implementation projects or software architectures NOT demonstrably driven from EA context. The Committee will not consider technology upgrades, cloud migrations or other technology implementations outside the context of specific business mission outcome results determined using the EA discipline. All EA award candidates must truly encompass a defined complex project using the EA discipline with an emphasis on meeting business, agency or mission outcomes.
The Excellence in Enterprise Architecture Awards will be presented on Monday, November 14, 2016.
We look forward to receiving your nomination. Questions should be directed to:
Cort Coghill at email@example.com