Districts around the country are pursuing the goal of putting a device in the hands of every student.
Register now to attend this event to learn about implementing detailed plans that are responsive enough to change course based on feedback from the classroom. This event will provide a lively exchange of ideas among educators who share the common goal of using technology to transform education.
Attendees will hear experts discuss:
- Strategies for getting buy-in from teachers, parents and students
- Choosing a device that will be appropriate, flexible and sustainable
- Maintaining ongoing, personalized PD for teachers and administrators
- Using mobile devices for blended learning
- Tips for device management
Who should attend?
- Superintendent/Assistant Superintendent
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- Directors/Managers of Technology
- Directors/Managers of Curriculum and Instruction
- Instructional Designers
- Instructional Technologists
- Directors of Programs: Humanities, STEM
- Instructional Coaches
- Professional Development Directors