Chief Data Officer, Enforcement Bureau
Federal Communications Commission
- In 2010, promoted to serve as the first Chief Data Officer of the FCC’s Enforcement Bureau.
- In 2016, served as the FCC’s representative to the White House OSTP Data Cabinet.
- Since 2014, served as a member of the FCC’s data management steering group.
- Currently a member of the Governing Body for the Washington D.C. Chief Data Officer Executive Summit, which a group of the top 100 enterprise and federal organizations in the DC area.
- Prior to being promoted to the Enforcement Bureau’s CDO, served as the legal advisor to Bureau Chief, providing legal and technical analysis in cases about wireless, wireless, broadcast, and public safety matters.
- Before joining the Enforcement Bureau in 2005, worked in the FCC’s Wireline Competition Bureau as a senior attorney involved in merger and anti-trust matters, as well as various rulemakings.
- Doctor of Law (JD), Vermont Law School
- BA, Grinnell College