From the battlefield to the homefront, there is a concerted effort to achieve the defense department’s healthcare goals and the “quadruple aim” – increased readiness, better health and better care at lower cost.
It’s possible. See for yourself.
Register Now for the 2014 Healthcare Forum On Demand Presentation.
We will explore the link between the health and wellness of individuals and the economic and social vitality of the communities in which they live.
During this video presentation, gain insights as expert faculty share their experiences and answer questions about coordinated and efficient delivery of care, social determinants and clinical factors to deliver a holistic view of an individual and aggregate populations, and supporting advanced care management for more consistent, optimized outcomes.
- Integrating in-patient and out-patient solutions on both clinical and financial fronts
- How lessons learned in healthcare informatics will improve care from the battlefield to the home front
- Evidence-driven care models for predicting congestive heart failure
- Creating better clinical outcomes
- Mental health and coordinated care
- And so much more!
Don't miss this opportunity to look at a more coordinated, efficient way of care delivery to achieve improved health and lower costs.