Download this event overview to learn what you missed at FCW Briefing, held during National Cybersecurity Awareness Month, held on October 22nd in Washington, DC.
This overview will update your personal and professional knowledge of the technologies and strategies in use to identify anomalous behaviors, mitigate data loss, and prosecute unauthorized insider activities. Learn how agencies are striking a balance between security, privacy, and mission requirements, and the tools and services they are deploying to improve their overall security postures.
The overview will take an in-depth look on:
- The impact on agency operations—why to focus cyber protection on the insider threat
- Common characteristics of insider threat actors—their psychographic profiles, and the damage they can do
- Finding and thwarting insider threats today—practical insights from experienced professionals
- Auditing and improving your agency insider threat protection efforts
- Applying tools and technologies to evaluate access control and anomalous user activities and network traffic
- Taking action when asynchronous system activity or unauthorized user behavior is identified
- Establishing and maintaining reliable network and device cyber situational awareness