Virtual Broadcast Registration Now Open
Register for this online broadcast and learn how public sector organizations today operate with diverse technologies and IT strategies designed to support their missions and mandates.
Federal management and technology professionals today must connect multiple systems in cost-effective ways to support immediate and longer-term business requirements. They must integrate business-essential applications, from data collection and analytics to secure information sharing and decision-support, and ensure they are available when and where they are needed most.
This informative broadcast program features many interesting speakers who touched on the following topics:
- Modernizing Agency Operations with Business Strategy and Technology
- Leading with Cybersecurity for Effective IT Transformation
- Developing Proactive Strategies for Business Process Analytics
- Detecting and Deterring Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Bringing Diverse Data Sources Together to Meet Real-Time User Demand
- Managing Agency IT Portfolios
- Aligning IT Modernization Efforts with Agency Missions
- Integrating People, Processes, and Technology for Enterprise Results
Register today for this complimentary broadcast to explore your options and understand the latest tools and strategies for missions with the most demanding requirements.