Traditional approaches to the IT infrastructure are obsolete. Leading-edge concepts such as cloud, big data, cyber-security, mobility and virtualization require an infrastructure that is adaptable and readily available.
Government agencies need to consider alternative approaches, including secure hyperconvergence and virtualization. With a software-defined approach, hyperconverged infrastructures provide the security, scalability and performance required to address today’s government challenges, while delivering reduced capital and operating expenses.
Register now to attend this special breakfast to learn how hyperconverged infrastructures and virtualization can fit the needs of your agency. Topics to be addressed include:
- Transforming Federal IT environments into IT-as-a-Service operations with hyperconverged infrastructure
- Improving IT performance dramatically by integrating compute and storage into a single platform
- Increasing IT efficiency and effectiveness with virtualization
- Improving datacenter availability and visibility with data protection and monitoring
- Expediting deployment timelines by incorporating security across the full development lifecycle to address STIG requirements
- Creating predictability around seasonal resource scale-up and scale-down requirements