After Pentagon attack, at least 11 of the 34 Navy personnel still unaccounted for are IT personnel
The plane that crashed into the side of the Pentagon Tuesday has taken a toll on the Navy's information technology team. At least 11 of the 34 Navy personnel still unaccounted for are IT personnel.
The Defense Department published a list Sept. 13 of the 42 enlisted personnel and civilian contractors who are still missing in the wake of the Sept. 11 attack on the Pentagon. The list does not include job titles for everybody, but at least 11 people have IT jobs.
Those people include:
* Information Systems Technician Second Class Kris Romeo Bishundat, 23, Waldorf, Md.
* Electronics Technician Third Class Christopher Lee Burford, 23, Hubert, N.C.
* Electronics Technician Third Class Daniel Martin Caballero, 21, Houston, Texas
* Information Systems Technician First Class Johnnie Doctor Jr., 32, Jacksonville, Fla.
* Electronics Technician First Class Ronald John Hemenway, 37, Kansas City, Kan.
* Electronics Technician Second Class Brian Anthony Moss, 34, Sperry, Okla.
* Aviation Warfare Systems Operator First Class Joseph John Pycior Jr., 39, Carlstadt, N.J.
* Information Systems Technician First Class Marsha Dianah Ratchford, 34, Prichard, Ala.
* Chief Information Systems Technician Gregg Harold Smallwood, 44, Overland Park, Kan.
* Information Systems Technician Second Class Kevin Wayne Yokum, 27, Lake Charles, La.
* Chief Information Systems Technician Donald McArthur Young, 41, Roanoke, Va.
NEXT STORY: Letter to the editor